Solution for injection with 3,000 µg (3 mg) cyanocobalamin (i.v., i.m.).
For the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency that cannot be treated with diet.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can be manifested by general symptoms such as:
- easily becoming fatigued
and specific symptoms such as:
- burning sensation on the tongue
Why do we need vitamin B12?
- For the formation of red blood cells
- For the formation of white blood cells
- For the formation of platelets
- For the breakdown of the harmful amino acid homocysteine (together with vitamin B6 and folic acid)
Elderly people and vegans often have vitamin B12 deficiency.