Natural homeopathic remedy for acute and chronic sinusitis
- All natural homeopathic ingredients indicated in acute or chronic recurrent inflammation of the para nasal sinuses: viral, allergic or fungal conditions that lead to purulent maxillary rhinosinusitis, frontitis, ethmoiditis, sphenoiditis, or combined rhinosinusitis.
- Stimulation of body’s defense mechanisms
- Devoid of chemically derived ingredients like anti-histamines, antibiotics, and NSAIDs
- Does not cause adverse effects like drowsiness and other toxic side-effects to liver and GI system
- Cinnabsin has both a curative and prophylaxis effect
Cinnabsin tablets contain 4 homeopathically prepared medicinal ingredients that are freely found in nature, but processed through a unique dilution process which renders them safe and gentle to use while targeting the affected areas. These are: Cinnabaris trit. 3X, Hydrastis trit. 3X, Kalium bichrom. 3X, and Echinacea trit. 1X
General dosage for adults and children aged 12 years and older: In acute conditions, let 1 tablet dissolve slowly in the mouth at hourly intervals, up to a maximum of 12 tablets a day until improvement occurs. Please see insert for further information including the dosage for children less than 12 years of age.